Facilitation and resources for collaboration and partnership, stakeholder engagement, and learning.
What is it?
- A way of securing better results, through increased understanding, buy-in and active engagement of stakeholders – customers, partners, local communities, interest groups, professional colleagues
- A valuable tool for developing a shared understanding of complex issues
- A chance for stakeholders to influence the decision-making process
- An opportunity for organisations to build relationships and trust and reduce or avoid conflict
- A cost effective way of involving people in order to deliver sustainable solutions
Why do I need help doing it?
- Planning and delivering stakeholder engagement requires specialist skills and experience
- A small amount of advice early on helps avoid costly mistakes and conflict
- An independent advisor and/or facilitator can play a unique role where there is limited understanding or trust between stakeholders
- We can help build your own and organisational capacity for engagement whilst advising on a project
What can I expect?
- Effectiveness. We will harness the right people, good intentions and quality conversations to create the conditions for successful engagement
- Pragmatism. Whether you are considering one workshop or a year long engagement process, our advice will be tailored to your context
- Simplicity. No more pointless meetings with no agenda, no action points and no follow through
What do we offer?
- Designing short to long term stakeholder engagement processes of all kinds
- Planning and facilitation of workshops, events and meetings
- Advice and support on delivering stakeholder engagement, conflict resolution, consensus building
- Capacity building and learning support on all aspects of stakeholder engagement work