Collaboration and Partnership
What is it?
- A joined up approach – both within and across organisations – to solving complex problems and achieving long term goals
- A way to achieve a step change in effectiveness and maximise resources
- Greater innovation, creativity and better outcomes than you can achieve through working alone
- Building shared understanding, high trust levels and durable relationships
- Covers a wide range of activity, from light touch collaboration, through to full partnerships
Why do I need help?
- Collaborative working requires skilful execution, and ‘know how’
- Professional advice secures early success and ensures you avoid the many pitfalls inherent in this way of working
- Can require a shift in organisational culture and building new skills and expertise in key staff
- Professional help brings clarity and impetus to ambiguous or stalled joint projects and partnerships
- An independent consultant/facilitator can be critical in helping to get new collaborations started, and to address conflicts in existing initiatives
What can I expect?
- Expertise. We are well known for our experience and expertise on all aspects of partnership and collaborative working
- Results. We understand the issues our clients typically face and transformative change can be achieved through practical, often simple, solutions
- Efficiency. We will help your people avoid the common pitfalls around shared goal setting, communication and consensus
- Flexible support. Our approach encompasses facilitation, training, advice and partnership ‘health checks’
What do we offer?
- Advice on getting new collaborations and partnerships off to the best start
- Strategic advice for organisations seeking to strengthen their corporate approach to partnership working
- Getting ‘stuck’ collaborative projects and groups back on track
- Independent brokering and facilitation of sensitive processes and meetings
- Partnership reviews and ‘health checks’
- Training on all aspects of partnership and collaboration
For more about collaboration and how to do it, click here.